EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS DISCRIMINATION WHISTLEBLOWER PROTECTION
With over twenty years of success, Louise A. Herman provides her clients with an experienced advantage. Her knowledge of employment law is dynamic having represented employees against employers, and having served as Senior Employment Counsel for a Fortune 500 company. Attorney Herman's unique experience enables her to effectively oppose corporations, companies, and government entities in order to attain successful results for her clients.
At the Law Office of Louise A. Herman, we understand the sensitive nature of workplace issues and are committed to providing you with the personal attention you deserve. We represent employees in all areas of employment law including:
- Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination based upon Sex, Pregnancy, Sexual Orientation, Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Age, and Disability
- Whistleblower Claims
- False Claims Act / Qui Tam Actions
- Wage and Overtime Claims and Class Actions
- Family & Medical Leaves of Absence
- Severance Agreements and Employment Contracts
Successful results are specific to each client and can range from large monetary awards to negotiating employer recommendations. At the Law Office of Louise A. Herman, we will get you the results you expect.